I am a pharmaceutical physician, trained as a nephrologist, having worked in clinical development from translational medicine to phase 4 studies. My areas of interest are chronic kidney disease, anemia, disorders of phosphate metabolism, polycystic kidney disease, and inflammatory and auto-immune diseases. On this website, I hope to share some of the new findings from both investigator-initiated and pharmaceutical company sponsored clinical trials related to kidney disease and other related areas.
- Otsuka Announces Phase 3 Results for Tolvaptan in Patients with Autosomal Dominant Polycystic Kidney Disease (ADPKD)
- U.S. FDA APPROVES AURYXIA® (FERRIC CITRATE) TABLETS AS A TREATMENT FOR PEOPLE WITH IRON DEFICIENCY ANEMIA AND CHRONIC KIDNEY DISEASE, NOT ON DIALYSIS
- Pharmalink AB announces the publication in Lancet of Phase 2b trial of Nefecon in primary IgA nephropathy. The data were also presented at the European Renal Association–European Dialysis and Transplant Association (ERA-EDTA) conference (Madrid, Spain)
- Amgen and AbbVie reach a settlement on Humira biosimilar patent litigation
- Merck Provides Update on REVEAL Outcomes Study of Anacetrapib